Episode 089 - The Future of Real Estate in 2018 with Valerie Garcia
Valerie Garcia is one of the brightest minds in real estate. She has trained and consulted with tens of thousands of agents and is a highly sought-after speaker and innovator. We brought her to the BOOM to cover these hard-hitting questions about our future in real estate:
- How will augmented and virtual reality impact real estate?
- Will tech innovation be a detriment to the role of the agent?
- How do you pronounce “niche?”
- Would you put a computer chip in your body?
- When will driverless cars go mainstream?
- What do Twinkies have to do with anything?!
Valerie Garcia: https://www.valeriegarcia.com/
Blair Witch Project: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185937/
Welcoming our robot overlords: http://campcamp.wikia.com/wiki/I,_for_One,_Welcome_Our_Robot_Overlords
Employer microchips the employees: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/25/her-dilemma-do-i-let-my-employer-microchip-me/?utm_term=.6562ed207ab4
The 2018 Boom Business Plan: www.boombusinessplan.com