Episode 223 (Season 6, Episode 4)
Working with Humans
Have you ever met a human? If not—or even if you have—and you’re looking to brush up on your skills, check out this latest podcast. The Boom Team teaches you “best practices” for working with those darned humans.
From working with agents to working with clients, we impart some hard-earned info for you to consider so that you can be the best human-agent you can be!
Stick around to find all of our secrets to “Work With Humans” on the Boom Real Estate Podcast!
- Christian is a multi-gazillionaire now [3:22]
- Todd’s red hair looks even redder than ever [4:19]
- Bees are super sexist and everybody knows it [6:28]
- Megan sets the scene for today’s content [7:21]
- “Germane” is a tough word to spell [9:44]
- Tip #1 - Be a student of the human race [10:40]
- Understand different personalities and how to relate to them [11:56]
- Understand that personality tests are just a tool [14:01]
- Tip #2 - Use honey, not vinegar [15:00]
- It’s easier to work with someone who isn’t angry—ask us how we know! [16:43]
- Todd’s Dad Jokes and Death [18:35]
- Terry practices his French language skills [19:39]
- The Boom Team adheres to a three-coffin-stack maximum—and for good reason! [21:01]
- Tip #3 - Play the long game [21:35]
- You can never over-communicate [23:35]
30-Day Jumpstart: www.Boom30.com
Coronavirus Playbook: www.BoomPlaybook.com