Episode 246 (Season 7, Episode 14)
Vacation - When You Get Back
Welcome back! We all hope you had a great vacation, but frankly, it’s time to get back to business! The question is, just how do you do that?
Well, fortunately for you, the Boom Team listened to another podcast that help us understand how to do just that. Now we’re ready to teach you everything we’ve learned.
You’ll need a pad of paper, a pencil, and some aloe vera (preferably refrigerated), as we get ready to get back into the swing of things and take care of that nasty sunburn. Welcome back from your best vacation ever!
- Terry works from the baseball diamond [1:17]
- Where’s the most unique place you’ve worked from? [2:55]
- Producer Christian is HUGE in Montana! [4:57]
- Mount Rushmore, home of the mountain dudes [6:32]
- The worst day of your life: first day back from vacation [8:00]
- Terry has set a 7-pound weight gain cap for his upcoming vacation [10:24]
- Todd needs to step up his hat game, but he hates trucker hats [12:20]
- Todd draws the line at shorts and reminds Christian vacation is over [14:21]
- The Team analyzes Producer Christian’s current “athleisure” wear [17:03]
- Make sure to do a full detailed update with the people watching your business while you were gone [18:58]
- It’s The Boom Dating Game! [21:02]
- Question: If you were to record a different podcast, what would it be? [23:31]
- Everyone went sports except for Christian, who went back to hats [26:20]
- What’s your email hygiene like? [28:40]
- Reconnect with all your clients and leads [29:39]
30-Day Jumpstart: www.Boom30.com
Coronavirus Playbook: www.BoomPlaybook.com