Episode 229 (Season 6, Episode 10)
Any real estate heavyweight knows the absolute best way to grow your business is to work on lead generation! And the absolute best thing you can do as a new agent is rely on veterans to help guide your way.
Fortunately for you, we have three crafty real estate veterans, (and one moderately crafty Producer), willing to share their years of experience to benefit both the new and ultra-experienced agents!
So learn how to do “the most important thing you do” a little bit better. Learn from our mistakes. It’s time to generate some leads!
- What defines a high five, anyway? [2:26]
- High five roulette [3:26]
- Producer Christian is a big fan of the chest bump [5:20]
- What expression do you prefer to lead with? [7:59]
- Did you know: African Blackwood is the most expensive wood in the world? [11:28]
- Content time! [11:47]
- Tip #1 - Pick a system (a.k.a. have a CRM) [14:19]
- The best CRM is… [17:02]
- Have you ever been on a train? [18:43]
- Explore your CRM’s tools! [21:33]
- Tip #2 - Have a schedule [23:55]
- Todd’s Dad Joke [25:46]
- Todd’s Death Story [26:34]
- Tip #3 - Be proactive and creative [29:19]
- Be willing to analyze your ROI and pivot when needed [30:41]
- Connect with us! [32:47]
30-Day Jumpstart: www.Boom30.com
Coronavirus Playbook: www.BoomPlaybook.com