Episode 217 (Season 5, Episode 10)
How’s your dance game? How’s your ability to record yourself reacting to other people’s videos? Can you push a button on your phone? If you can rock any of those, you can rock the latest and greatest in social media, TikTok!
We hate to brag, but the Boom Team can definitely push a button on their phones, which is why we feel confident enough to share some things to consider if you want to get into TikTok marketing for real estate.
Well there’s no better time than the present, since few agents are doing it. So, grab your phones, hit the “record” button, and then video record this audio-only podcast. Cut it up and post, then bask in the glory!
- Todd is wrong on so many reasons…it’s musically related this time [2:12]
- Shout out to Lou and Rob, as their musical game is much better than Todd’s [3:10]
- The history of Boys II Men [6:22]
- Time for content jingle! [8:03]
- The Boom Team confesses they’re just getting started with TikTok, too [10:30]
- Tip #1 - Be evergreen and ever-young! [11:19]
- Tip #2 - Be trendy! [12:41]
- Christian learned that he can’t be cool when he says “Let’s Blow this Popsicle Stand!” [13:11]
- Todd’s Fun Fact jingle [15:48]
- Bill Murray is the funniest person on Earth! [17:07]
- Tip #3 - What to post? [19:14]
- Don’t feel like working, just flub the dub! [22:29]
- Tip #4 - Use calls to action (CTA’s)! [23:51]
- Tip #5 - Let loose [25:03]
30-Day Jumpstart: www.Boom30.com
Coronavirus Playbook: www.BoomPlaybook.com