Episode 215 (Season 5, Episode 8)
It’s not very often that the Boom Team records an episode, immediately recognizes that it should be thrown in a dumpster and lit on fire, then makes the decision that our listeners should hear it anyway. But today, we do just that!
Join The Boom Team as they follow their poor instinct to make bad decision to record an episode “National Public Radio-style”, leaving you half-drowsy, half-curious, and half-drowsy.
If there’s a podcast bottom, Megan, Producer Christian, Todd, and Terry just hit it! At least we finally find out what the blob of toothpaste on your toothbrush is called! Enjoy?
- The Boom Team, sponsored by Coca Cola! [1:48]
- Why Producer Christian chooses the small cans of Coke [3:12]
- The Team talks through their addictions [4:23]
- Todd reaches out to his parents to question their Caffeine-Free Diet Coke choice [8:13]
- Who remembers Li’l Abner? [9:21]
- The Team goes “NPR-style” to match the excitement of LinkedIn [12:02]
- Tip #1 - Set up your profile professionally [13:20]
- Terry said “do do”! (We’re so professional) [14:39]
- Tip #2 - Grab their attention [15:06]
- Todd’s Fun Fact: Did you know the dot over the lower case “j” or i is called a “tittle” and the blob of tooth paste is called a “nurdle”? [16:30]
- Tip #3 - Post in a variety of ways [17:55]
- Tip #4 - Create engagement and a buzz [19:33]
- Terry’s body is leaking in many different ways [20:11]
- Don’t forget your call to action! [21:02]
- Tip #5 - Squeeze the lemon [22:08]
- Nothing funnier than a couple lemon jokes [24:22]
- That was something, wasn’t it?
30-Day Jumpstart: www.Boom30.com
Coronavirus Playbook: www.BoomPlaybook.com