Episode 221 (Season 6, Episode 2)
Enough of that introduction stuff, it’s time to get right into content. And by “right into content”, I mean after a little more of that introduction stuff!
In our first full-length episode of Season 6, the Boom Team quickly jumps on the three most important things to focus on when it comes to basic Business Skillz.
From handling money to protecting that money, we’ll cover basic—but integral—parts of running a good business. We’ll even help you to determine who can help you protect that money. Oh, we also talk about flowers, pigs, cats, and Idaho, so finally an episode with some real depth!
- Mass hysteria has taken over! Listen to that crowd! [1:45]
- Great hustle by Producer Christian! [3:41]
- Terry shares information for people and flower lovers who are beneath him [5:35]
- Megan brings the show back down with another reference to gardening [7:41]
- Todd shares history about pigs and cats, as defined by the internet [9:14]
- Tip #1 - Track/analyze your money! [10:10]
- Don’t forget to learn about your money and how best to invest it [13:03]
- Producer Christian has toys for the team [14:24]
- Start an L.L.C. [15:18]
- Tip #2 - Have a plan/schedule [16:07]
- Audit your schedule when needed. It’s okay. [17:46]
- Dad Jokes and Death (and a classic jingle)…..now known as “Dad Time” [20:01]
- The Boom Team is huge in Minidoka, Idaho [23:23]
- Tip #3 - Ask for help! [25:00]
30-Day Jumpstart: www.Boom30.com
Coronavirus Playbook: www.BoomPlaybook.com